I like to…
- Play on Xbox
- Play outside
- Play with my friends
- Watch some videos
- Play tag
- Play Fortnight
- Play basketball
- Play football
- Make broadcasts
- Play laser tag
When I play with my brothers, it’s really fun because laser tag is so fun when I play with my brothers. Shooting hoops is probably the most fun because I love sports.I play soccer,basketball ,tennis and golf sometimes. Playing on the Xbox is fun because I get to play with my friends and playing with my friends is fun because we win a lot. Playing with my brothers is fun because I get to play tag and have s’mores. I like having smores because they are burnt and,I love burnt s’mores. I also get to play fetch with my dog (her name is Ellie).when she was a baby she was so cute, but,she is still cute.We found her in a animal shelter.I named her Elizabeth, but,we call her Ellie. I love sports because at our soccer games we joke around with each other and have fun. We have won most of our games and we only lost 2. Playing with my brothers and friends is so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment