Monday, November 5, 2018

Night Out on Halloween by #ava22

Dear fellow pumpkin carvers and fellow monsters,


I love carving pumpkins for Halloween. It is so much fun.  My favorite part of Halloween is going trick or treating. It is awesome to dress up on Halloween too.  Every year I carve a pumpkin. It is so much fun because you can use the stencil, or you can do it free handed, which  I find is a lot of fun. Last year my mom did a cyclops. I think I did a skull. It was awesome And this year I painted a pumpkin and made it a purple, blue, and teal monster It also has fangs and a smile. I also made it have brown horns. I think my painted pumpkin is really cute. This year I am thinking I am going to make my pumpkin a witch. That will be really cool.  That is the first thing I like about Halloween.


My second favorite part is going trick or treating. It is so much fun. My favorite candies are fruit rolls, Almond Joy, Kitkat, Snickers, Twix, Sour Patch Kids, Sour Watermelon slices, Skittles, M & Ms. I love it. Two years ago I went  with my friend Isabella, and last year I went with my friend Alexis and her brother. And when I was little I went with my mom and dad for years.  At one house they give us a choice to go in the haunted house or not. I always say no because one year my friend went. She was screaming. To get in you walk up hill and to a girl dressed up like princess, and she gives you a full size candy bar.  On Halloween it is awesome. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because you can go trick or treating. This year I am going to be a gypsy. They are so pretty to me. My mom always makes my costume because I do costume competitions This year I don't like them anymore. I have won four trophies, a certificate , and a blow up monster. This year my little cousin Ella is going to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. lSo do you like Halloween?







No comments:

Post a Comment