Friday, November 16, 2018

My soccer career by #grant10


My soccer career started  in 2011, and it has been a huge part of my life. I was a tiny three year old. My first soccer practice I hid behind a kid. Now I am a ten year old. Ever since I turned five I have been in love with the game. Soccer has been my first  and only sport. When I was five my dad was my soccer team’s coach, but now is not. Only when I was a five year old. My dad and I used to play soccer in our backyard until we moved when I was eight . When I was six I started to get really good at the game. When I was seven I played on Valeo. But now I play on the Bolts. We have only lost two games in a tournament. We went undefeated in our league. When I was 8-10 years old I played on Explosion FC, but our team got merged with the Bolts. My team was good, but our team kind of went down hill in u10. But now I am  in u11, our team has won a tournament.


Then this weekend I have the Thanksgiving soccer tournament. It is invitational. It is against a bunch of kids around USA like  New York and Florida. I hope we win the tournament.


No comments:

Post a Comment