Friday, November 16, 2018

Podcasting by #parker12

For podcasting all of us got in groups of two or three and made scripts. All of our groups made one script, and with a little help we made our first podcast. The podcast ideas were things we like, what we want to happen, and some people even sang. In my opinion I really enjoyed the podcast! I enjoyed the podcast because I  think podcasting is better than wordly wise We podcasted about trains, ice cream, companions, books , school, homework, saving animals, and more. We all thought it would be hard because we had to use vocabulary words, we thought it was more fun than hard. I really am looking forward to doing it again. We were also learning along the way. We had to use an app called Anchor. No one new how to use, including the teacher! We learned that you can’t make another video for the podcast until the other one downloaded. It took us a lot of time, and cooperation. I think we all lots of fun along the way. Even the people who didn’t want to do the podcast in the first place. I hope the whole class had fun because I’m happy I had a lot of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment