Ten things I love about winter!
1.I love it when it snows.
2.It's Christmas!
3.I can hangout with my cousins more!
4.You can watch so many movies!
5.Make some hot chocolate
6.Go see the Christmas lights!
7.Make little gifts
8.Go and get gifts for family
9.Do DIYs
10.Sleepovers with all your friends!!
This is ten things I love about winter. I love it when it snow, but I hate snowstorms. I love Christmas. I can hangout with my cousins more. I can watch so many
more movies. I love movies! I love making hot chocolate. it’s delicious!i love going to the mall or different places to go shop and see the lights! I like making things and giving them people like my family. I love going to toy shops and getting toys for my little cousin.I love doing crafts.Sleepovers are so fun especially with friends.
Ten things I hate about winter!
1.It’s sooo cold!
2.You have a higher chance to get sick
3.You have to wear a lot of layers
4.There are snowstorms!!
5.It gets dark to fast!!!
6.You get dry skin!!!!
7.You get cold hands!
8.Having to shovel
9.You haft to wear boots
10.my face turns so red!
The worst part of winter is getting cold. nobody likes being cold!The second reason is you get sick because of the weather change. When it gets sooo cold out you have to wear so many layers of clothes! There's a chance of getting snowstorms! It gets dark too fast like at 4:00 It’s dark out! When it’s cold out your lips get dry and your skin gets dry. When I am outside waiting for my bus my hands start to freeze.My dad has to shovel every time it snows an I can tell it’s annoying. I hate wearing boots.They are so uncomfortable!When I go out my face turns so red and it’s so annoying!
No comments:
Post a Comment