Thursday, November 15, 2018

My Krazy Kruise In The Karibbean (PART 1) by #salvador14

Okay, so this summer I went to a cruise in the Caribbean, and it was crazy! First, we got to the airport, caught the plane, and started my adventure. Easy right? No, wrong! It was a two-step flight so when we got to the gate of our connecting flight, and it was canceled! Uh oh! We were stuck in the middle of a state! We didn’t know what to do,  where to stay, but after a while, we finally figured out a hotel to spend the night. The day after we were able to get a flight, finally arrived at the Caribbeans, and got on the cruise!
First, we took a tour around the cruise, and it was so cool! I saw that there was a pool and an arcade! After the tour, we finally decided to go to our room. The room was fairly cramped, but it was big enough for us.
We were starving at that point, so we decided to get something to eat at the cafeteria. The food was okay, but it was nothing compared to the next story! We settled down, unpacked, and decided to go over to the pool. We swam a little bit and then got a snack. I was really tired so we went back to our room, and I slowly drifted off into dreamland.

No comments:

Post a Comment