Hi Mrs.Freedman! This is my SECOND BLOG. This is crazy I love these blogs, so this week I had Jenny! The past two weeks were sooo FUN. I loved being with my new owner, Jenny, but I only had her for two weeks. This is how my week went with her! First she took me to school every day, but she kept me in her bag because she could not take me out. That’s what happened every day until today because SHE FORGOT ME. Like how does that even happen! So the next day we FaceTimed her friend Maddie. I really don’t know if that was her name, but they were just watching YouTube and FACETIMING AT THE SAME TIME! Is that crazy or is that just me…… Just me ok….. They FaceTimed for HOURS it was crazy. I really was just sitting there watching them. That’s really what had happened for the rest of the week. ON THE WEEKENDS SHE had cheerleading. She had games. She took me to them, but once again I had to be in the BAG. That’s basically what happened every day. But last Sunday she had an expedition.It’s basically a competition. It just doesn’t count. She scored sixth place. That’s not that bad because there were 16 teams. The last day she did the same thing but with a little twist. She took me to her practice FOR THE FIRST TIME. It was soooo FUN! She did all these cool stunts .She did a prep. That’s when you lift the girl up in the air. Then Jenny and her bases, Emmaline and Sophie, HAD TO THROW HER IN THE AIR AND CATCH HER. Jenny got hit in the chest and shoulder a couple of times, but she said it didn’t hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment