What are Mixels? Mixels are little creatures that used to live in Mixel Land, but now live in a city called Mixopolis. Tribes are groups of Mixels that all go with the same theme. There are three Mixels per tribe. There are many tribes such as: The Munchos (food based), The Wiztastics (magic based), and The Infernites (fire based). Click here for some more tribes. These little monsters have blocks called cubits. If two or more Mixels touch a cubit at the same time they mix together. If three Mixels of the same tribe mix together they make a max. A max is basically an ultra-powerful mixel. If a mix goes wrong you get a murp. A murp is a disfigured Mixel. Nixels are tiny, tiny monsters who hate Mixels and try to steal their cubits.
If you clicked that link, you saw that they were made of LEGO. They also have a LEGO series. I have many of the LEGO sets myself. I find it fun to create little creatures then mix them together. Speaking of other things, they also have TV series. They go on fun adventures and it always has a funny ending.Here is a photo of the LEGO Munchos with a Mixel.
The LEGO series got canceled in 2017, but should be coming back in 2020. I am super excited for series ten. I hope you are too.
No comments:
Post a Comment