As I strolled through the seemingly long path to finding someone that is willing to sit with me I took a deep breath. As I walked I felt as if I was being watched, and I turned my head to find the everybody behind me looked as if I was going to pounce on them. I turned my head forward and ran to the last empty seat. I saw myself in the reflection. My skin turned purple again, and at the moment I wished that I could erase Vallery so she would never hurt me or anyone else again. The adrenaline kicked in, and my eyes turned bright purple. I knew I needed to train for war. What was she talking about when she said I am her biggest competition? I was a muggle. I couldn't even bake a cake. I am no wizard. “WE ARE HERE ELLA JANE!”
“I slept through the whole ride?” said Ella wondering how long the ride was. “Well get up little lady.” said the mighty giant Hagrid. “Where should I go?” asked Ella in a shy voice. “HAHAHA this is Hogwarts. Go inside,” said Hagrid in a much deeper voice. As I walked out of the train and saw a beautiful school. I walked in, and Hagrid showed me to the place where I will eat every day. I see groups of kids stop talking, and they all become silent. I feel like I did on the train. Everything became blurry as I ran out of the room as fast as I could. “ELLA COME BACK!” Hagrid said chasing after me. (Back in the lunch room with Ella and Hagrid still running) “You all should be ashamed of yourselves treating a 1st year like Vallery. Now after the feast and after the sorting you will all give Ella Jane an apology letter and or a nice gift. Anyone who doesn’t we have to clean the bathrooms. By the way we will count all of them.” said Dumbledore in a serious voice.I was tired of running, so I sat down. “Ella I am so sorry they did that to you. If they don’t appreciate you they will be sorry,” said Hagrid in a very sincere voice. “Thank you Hagrid,” said Ella soon followed by a hug. They went back to the lunch room and then……...
No comments:
Post a Comment