Friday, June 5, 2026

What is slap soccer? by #Agent22


One day I was randomly thinking about ga ga ball, and then I realized I could make up my own version. I called it slap soccer. Slap soccer is when you are on the ground, and you are not allowed to stand. You can play with two or more people depending on how big the room is you are playing in. You use a small ball, then slap the ball across the room and try to hit the wall a foot and a half up, but no higher. When a ball rolls around the room there is no out of bounds, but while playing you can't get up unless the ball rolls out of the room or on to a high object. You have to slap or hit it with any of your limbs, but you can throw the ball. I normally play this game in my bedroom. But you can play this game in an open room with not a lot of breakable things. Hopefully that was a good example of what slap soccer sounds like. I really like playing slap soccer because it is fun, and it is a good way to get energy out without going outside when it is way too hot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment