I had the best fifth grade year. This year my class and I have done a lot of fun things like projects and experiments. Here are a couple reasons why I had the best fifth grade year. This year I did projects like DQ’s, which are presentations about something or someone. We also are doing a project on the Rules of the Red Rubber Ball. Some experiments that we did were testing how much light would be on each planet and what planet we can send a rover to. Another experiment that we did early in the year is we tried to make something that lets you listen to what someone is saying. Example: My group used a plant that would go in the middle of the table then we put little mirrors on the side so you can lip read what the people are saying. Another thing that made this school year so great was the activities. A couple activities that we did was we would go outside sometimes to play four squares. Another thing is extra recces, and a science lesson in a big blow up circle thing. That is all about my awesome fifth grade year.
No comments:
Post a Comment