I will miss a lot about elementary school when I go to 6th grade but I am looking forward to some things also. Some things I will miss are my teachers, recess, and being on the back of the bus because I will be one of the youngest kids in the new school, so I won’t get to sit in the back anymore. I am not looking forward to getting detention for forgetting your lanyard and having to wear a lanyard all the time. I am looking forward to getting out of school at 1:30 pm instead of 2:25 pm. I am not looking forward to waking up at 6:00 am. I will miss getting the Bentley award because I don’t think the middle school has that. I am looking forward to being able to explore the school when walking from class to class. I am looking forward to having my own locker to keep all my stuff in. I am looking forward to having a Spanish class, and I have already been practicing Spanish with Duolingo. Most of all I will miss my fifth grade class and teacher. My fifth grade teacher taught me so much about how to be confident when speaking in front of a group of people. She taught me about math, science, and history. She also taught me how important it is to treat other people with respect. These are all the things I am going to miss about elementary school and all the things I am looking forward to about 6th grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment