Friday, June 5, 2026

Fun facts about Michael Jackson final by #Agent9


For the final time fun facts about Michael Jackson final. I hope you enjoy it! 

  • Super Bowl halftime performance 

In 1993 the Super Bowl halftime performance was Michael Jackson, and it’s the most viewed halftime performance. This is the moment where he iconically stood there for 2 minutes just standing there. This happened because Michael talked to the owner of the NFL at the time he said, “I control the show once I take off my glasses: the show starts.”  

Michael Jackson Super Bowl Complete Version HQ

  • When did he start making his music 

Michael Jackson Started making music at 6 years old In Garry, Indiana. His dad would beat him and his brothers until they were perfect. 

  • Michael Jackson wanted to audition for Spider Man .

Yep Michael was a big fan of Spider Man and Marvel comics. He even thought about buying Sony, so he would acquire the role. I think it’s funny imaging Michael in a Spider Man suit.

\

Pictures on Facebook and Reddit 


That’s all for the last time. Bye. Agent 9  

       


No comments:

Post a Comment